Current Job Listings
Lazy River Products is a fully integrated Cannabis Licensed Operator in Massachusetts. We are currently looking for an HR/Office Administrator to help us facilitate our explosive growth.
- The HR/Office Administrator will be responsible for assisting in managing the Companies growth. There will be a wide range of tasks involved from keeping the office organized to assisting with onboarding employees, payroll and managing aspects of the employee portal. This individual must be a people person, patient, kind and able to work well with others.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks
- Processing mail and organizing AR/AP
Scan and fax invoices and receipts
- Responsible for new hire and renewal of agent registration forms, creating and organizing files.
- Assist with vendor relations for new store/building opening
- Ordering and maintenance of office supplies
- Help to provide general HR support for staff.
- Help to administer benefits programs such as health and dental insurance, vacation, time off, sick leave.
- With Managements help investigate employee’ complaints, concerns, and potential misconduct and help to institute the appropriate resolutions with said employee relation issues.
- Help oversee the on-boarding process, including new hire orientation, and ensure that all employee paperwork is received timely and checked for accuracy.
- Provide information and administer all requests for leave of absences.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal, state, local employment laws and regulations.
- With Managements assistance help with discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain employees’ personnel files.
- Compile and analyze statistical reports as needed by management.
- Assist in filing out time sheets, reviewing employee hours, and submitting documents for payroll.
- Advanced in all MS Office applications to include Microsoft Teams
- 2 Year Associates Degree (min)
- 2 years of Office Administration experience
- Ability to work efficiently with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organizational skills
- Must pass a background check
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- The applicant MUST have some HR experience, strong computer skills and be highly detailed oriented. Your ability to manage multiple tasks and projects is imperative.
- The applicant MUST have the ability to exercise sound judgment and to work well under pressure, take initiative, be flexible, be diplomatic, and handle highly confidential information appropriately
- Education: Bachelor’s degree helpful. 1-2 years of HR experience is strongly preferred. Experience with Microsoft Teams, Web Ex Teams, Quickbooks and Quickbooks Online is helpful but not required. Some Finance or Accounting Experience is also helpful.
In addition to submitting your resume, please include a cover letter briefly explaining why you would be a good fit for Lazy River Products and how your skills would make an immediate impact.